The Project Portfolio is a process inspired by international best practices and intended to build up a pool of turnkey projects. This process aims to set up a platform to support national projects, and promote a proximity approach and trust working relationship between local or foreign project owners and investors.
This process aims at the following targets:
- Build a base of mature added- value projects requiring partnerships (business, value chain complementarity, or financial partnerships, etc.).
- Gather sectorial and financial information on these projects to draw up the profile of the project owner and analyze project prospects (risk/profitability profile).
- Disseminate Teasers and Information Memoranda for each of the selected projects on communication media.
- Participate in organized road shows and promote projects portfolio.
- Bring together and support potential project owners and investors/collaborators based on tripartite rules of business ethics and confidentiality.
- Update the status of projects listed in the projects portfolio on a regular basis.