LEATHER, STRONG CRAFT INDUSTRY
28th worldwide (WEF)
MATURE ENVIRONMENT FOR LEATHER PRODUCTION
- Leather goods and clothes ;
- Tanneries and taweries
- Berrechid industrial park, with a capacity of hosting 180
companies on 61
- Aïen Cheggag industrial zone, containing a treatment plant; Casa City Shoes, for non-polluting industries;
- Souss-Massa Free Zone
- Dedicated schools including l’Institut Spécialisé des Métiers du Cuir, l’Académie des Arts Traditionnels (AAT), l’Institut Spécialisé en Tannerie et Traitement du Cuir, and le Centre de Formation et de Qualification des Métiers de l’Artisanat (CFQMA).
- Vocational training courses provided by the Office de la Formation Professionnelle et de la Promotion du Travail (OFPPT), (the Vocational Training and Occupational Promotion Bureau), such as Leather Processing and Leather Fashion Design
international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export , including the port of Tanger Med which is connected to 186 ports worldwide.
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers
- 1 st High Speed Train in Africa.
Leather goods and clothes
Tannery & Tawery
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services