MOROCCO, 3RD OFFSHORING DESTINATION IN AFRICA
To boost the sector, the country has invested over 150 million dollars (1.5 billion dirhams), and has implemented a dynamic policy in the past few years in order to diversify Morocco’s offshoring offer and join the « Peer Group », a group of States forming the « near relocation belt» and close from the European market.
MOROCCO, A COMPETITIVE OFFSHORING PLATFORM
Furthermore, Moroccan offshoring zones offer World Class infrastructures (prewired and secured buildings and offices), and efficient services (telephony, internet connection, servicing, catering, maintenance, public transportation, financial and postal services).
Africa 28th worldwide (WEF)
OFFSHORING, A PERMANENTLY DYNAMIC SECTOR
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO)
- Engineering Service Outsourcing (ESO)
- Knowledge Process Outsouring (KPO)
- A training program adapted to the needs of the offshoring industry with a government contribution that could reach 6700 dollars (~65000 dirhams) per person
- An aid system for recurrent training and hiring
- A labor force of highly qualified ICT engineers and technicians ; and
- The « Call Académie » program intended to meet the training needs of call centers, including the French language and customer care
- Dedicated free trade zones and offshoring platforms such as Technopolis, Casa Nearshore, Fes shore, Oujda Technopole and Tetouan shore
- Government support at the implementation phase
- Unprecedented tax incentives for corporates with free trade zone status ;
- Customs and administrative facilitations and privileged access to property.
- 19 international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers
- 1st High Speed Train in Africa.
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services