MOROCCO, WORLD’S SECOND PRODUCER OF CHEMICAL DERIVATIVES
Access to raw materials available at low prices opens up significant prospects for the development of chemical and parachemical activities which have a positive impact on other sectors such as agriculture, food processing, building and construction.
CHEMISTRY-PARACHEMISTRY IN MOROCCO: TRIGGERED DYNAMICS
Africa 28th worldwide (WEF)
SUITABLE INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENT FOR GROWTH
- Organic chemistry: Resins, Technical paints, Common adhesives, Liquid detergents, Cosmetics, etc.
- Green chemistry: Aromatic plant extracts, Natural dyes, Organic cosmetics, Carob enhancement, etc.
- The ecosystem of the Office Chérifien des Phosphates (OCP)
- Real estate at attractive prices 39.6
ha of which are reserved for the «Organic chemistry» ecosystem and 60
ha for the «Green chemistry» ecosystem
- Free zones and integrated industrial platforms in line with international standards dedicated to chemical and parachemical production
- Government support for relocation
- Unprecedented customs and administrative facilitations ; and Unprecedented tax incentives for companies with Free Zone Status
- A training offer in favor of 12430
future direct jobs in the chemistry sector by 2020
- A target of 20570 indirect jobs in industry
international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export, including the port of Tanger Med which is connected to 186 ports worldwide.
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers
- 1 st High Speed Train in Africa.
OCP ecosystem (Phosphates)
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services