BUILDING MATERIALS, INDUSTRY WITH HIGH INTERNATIONAL POTENTIAL
In recent years, the different national sectorial strategies (of tourism, habitat, industry…) have strongly sought the participation of this sector. It has known unprecedented development, and has been supported and strengthened by the industrial acceleration program.
There are over 900 structured corporates in the sector producing 3.35 Billion Dollars (~ 32.7 Billion Dirhams) and generating an added value of 1.9 Billion Dollars (~ 17,8 Billion Dirhams).
A PROGRAM-BASED CONTRACT TO BOOST GROWTH
Africa 28th worldwide (WEF)
A GROWTH DRIVING INDUSTRY
- Prefab sub-sector
- Ceramics sub-sector
- Marble sub-sector
- Steel sub-sector
- Cement sub-sector
- Subsidies and financial aids;
- Dedicated free trade zones and integrated industrial platforms;
- Government support for newly incorporated companies;
- Considerable customs and administrative facilitations;
- Unprecedented tax incentives for corporates with free trade zone status;
- Aid for the training and qualification of human resources.
- 19 international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers
- 1st High Speed Train in Africa.
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services