ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS SECTOR, PRIME UPSTREAM INDUSTRY
KEY CUSTOMER MARKETS
LEADING SECTOR IN THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
- Electronic components: 4269 million Dirhams.
- Wires and cables for electricity: 2402 million Dirhams.
- Others: 1352 million Dirhams.
Wires and cables
Electrical distribution and control equipment
Measurement and control instruments
Batteries and accumulators
Machinery, transformers and generators
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS SECTOR, HIGH CAPACITY INDUSTRY
st country in Africa ranking of the Energy Country Attractiveness Index (RECAI) - Ernst & Young (EY) 2019
- Achievable objectives to increase the country's produced capacity to2 GW in 2020 thanks to Noor project
- Annual wind energy capacity exceeding 787 MW, and national technical hydraulic energy potential of 3800 MW
- Commercial and free trade agreements with more than 100
- Only African country having a free trade agreement with the United States
international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export including the port of Tanger Med which is connected to 186 ports worldwide.
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers, and a rail network of 2200 kilometers with the 1st High Speed Train in Africa.
to Tanger Med
in the EU, NAFTA and the AfCFTA
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services