AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, FIRST EXPORTING SECTOR IN MOROCCO
With an annual production capacity of more than 700 000 vehicles, Morocco is the leading car exporter in the continent.
KEY CUSTOMER MARKETS
INDUSTRY ECOSYSTEMS AS EXPORTS BOOSTERS
- Passenger cars and other motor vehicles
- Wire sets for spark plugs and other wire sets for transportation means
- Seat parts
Vehicle interior & seats
Metal / stamping
Heavyweight and industrial body
Engines and transmission
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, SECTOR WITH EXTRAODINARY GROWTH
- Public subsidies and funds to support operators in the sector
- Two of ten ecosystems established with PSA and Renault integrate a hundred local suppliers
- Industrial acceleration zones and dedicated integrated industrial platforms such as Tanger Automotive City, Tangier Free Zone, the Atlantic Free Zone of Kenitra and Technopolis Park
- Government support for companies’ incorporation
- New tax incentives for companies with the Industrial Acceleration Zone Status.
- Customs and administrative facilitations and a privileged access to rental property reserved for the automotive industry.
- Commercial and free trade agreements with more than 100 countries.
- The only African country having a free trade agreement with the United States
international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export including the port of Tanger Med which is connected to 186 ports worldwide.
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers, and a rail network of 2200 kilometers with the 1st High Speed Train in Africa.
to Tanger Med
the EU, NAFTA and the AfCFTA
MAIN EXPORT PLAYERS
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services