& 22nd worldwide
MOROCCO, LEADING EXPORTER OF AEROSPACE PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
Thanks to this strategic vision, supported by the "Made in Morocco" policy in industrial trades, Morocco aerospace exports currently reaches 1.39 billion dollars in 2020 (~ 28.9% down from 2019 which was 1.9 billion dollars).
KEY CUSTOMER MARKETS
- Parts of planes and helicopters,
- Parts of air and space vehicles,
- Parts of turbojets and turbopropellers.
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
Electrical Wiring Interconnect
AEROSPACE, INDUSTRY AT FULL THRUST
This performance denotes the strategic place of the aerospace sector in the industrial acceleration plan and the confidence of major international operators willing to further relocate their production activities to Morocco.
- MidParc platform in Casablanca (63 hectares)
- Tangier Free Zone ( 19.5 hectares)
- Rabat Technopolis , Atlantic Free Zone of Kenitra and Oujda Technopole are set on a total area of 14.5 hectares
- Commercial and free trade agreements with more than 100 countries.
- Only African country having a free trade agreement with the United States
- Public subsidies and funds dedicated to the sector
- New tax incentives for companies with Free Zone Status
- Customs and administrative facilitations as well as vocational training support
international airports throughout the Kingdom
- 14 ports with cutting-edge infrastructures dedicated to trade and export, including the port of Tanger Med which is connected to 186 ports worldwide.
- Motorway network of over 1800 kilometers, and a rail network of 2200 kilometers with the 1st High Speed Train in Africa.
& 22nd worldwide
in the EU, NAFTA and the AfCFTA
MAIN EXPORT PLAYERS
Morocco’s Investment and Export Development Agency services